Wednesday, February 8, 2012

God, be my guide...




All is quiet on the bloggy front...

Inspiration pulls me elsewhere.  Organizing the house.  Clearing the clutter.  Playing, snuggling, reading with the kids.  Creating a soft landing space and place for my busy Mister.  Teaching a little.  Working out a little.  But mostly being still... with God and with myself. 

Something in the new year suggests I'm on the verge of a change, a new direction.  So I'm simply listening, which is no simple task.

God's answer has yet to arrive.  Yet there is a delicious, comforting promise in the waiting.  Does the dormancy of winter find you waiting for something?  May God fill you with patience and hope.

For surely I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans for your welfare and not for harm, to give you a future with hope.  
Jeremiah 29:11 (NRSV)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, comments, and questions. Let's keep the conversation going...